GYE App for the Blackberry
Item QR Code
Scan this code with your blackberry to get this app.
Spread the Word
Be מזכה את הרבים and print out flyers to hang up in your community.
Right click a link above and choose "Save Link/Target As" to save the flyer to your computer.
The GYE BB App Version 3.0
You can also use your phone to scan the QR code on the left and it will download the app.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE INSTALL:
1. This app is only compatible with Blackberry cellphones platform 5 and up (not the playbook). Use the download button on the top left of the screen for versions 5+. (To find the version and platform: From your home screen, hold down ALT and type the letters E A C E).
2. There are some phones running platform 5.0 for which the latest version of our app does not work. If your internet is still not blocked after downloading the app, download this version instead.
3. The GYE App does not impair your phone, it is easy to remove with the password (which we'll have).
4. By installing this App you agree to wait 24 hours before recieving the password from the time you request it (and you must have a valid reason for requesting it).
5. Make sure to remove all other Browsers from your Blackberry before installing the GYE App, otherwise you'll still be able to browse with the other browsers!
Important General Information
By default, the GYE app locks the following 4 apps on your Blackberry:
- The Browser
- The Blackberry App World
To access the GYE app from your home screen, click on the blackberry button and select 'GYE app' from the menu.
Note: Whenever the password is entered and changes are made, a new code appears on the GYE App - and the old password will no longer work.
Blocking New Apps
You can always add any other applications that you want to block from the ‘add application’ list in the GYE app. A password is not required for this. (We highly suggest locking the "Blackberry Options" as well).
Q. What if I don't see the app I want to block it the app list?
A. Any app's that run in the background will be in the list. If you don't see it, go to the app you want to block and open it, then, while you're in the app, click on "switch application" and you'll see it in the list.
Note: If you block one thing under the category of "Media", it will block all of that category.